water management and conservation
Our water management and conservation services minimize and reduce the amount of water used in your landscapes. Our efforts ensure maximum water efficiency.
Water conservation is a prime concern for California. Gachina Landscape Management is taking a leadership role in providing services to reduce water usage on your properties. We are committed to providing proper care for your valuable landscape. Be assured that we are your proactive partner in a water management plan that protects your investment. We want to make your job easier through continuity of workflow information. We continually train our team in best practices to manage your landscape budget. Learn how we can help you conserve water and save money.
water management and conservation rebate programs
In addition to being sustainable, water management and conservation techniques can provide you with cost savings in terms of both water usage and rebates. Rebate programs are available in many water districts for irrigation hardware upgrades and landscape conversions to drought tolerant and climate appropriate plant selections. As an incentive to participate, increased rebate amounts and unique opportunities are available to help you maximize your investment in new water conservation technology. These new technologies ensure we can do more with our limited water supply. Learn more about our Water Management Department and the services we provide here. We have the expertise to help you:
- Find the best weather-based irrigation controllers that will provide the fastest return on investment and minimize drought damage to your landscape.
- Redesign your irrigation system with innovative matched precipitation rate rotating nozzles to help minimize overspray and misting.
- Ensure your system operates at peak performance with pressure regulation and the latest in leak prevention.
- Achieve the highest possible uniformity and efficiency through the use of the latest drip irrigation technology.
- Walk you through the rebate process.
See the links below to discover more information about Bay Area Water Management and Conservation Rebate Programs in your county.
- Bay Area Water Supply & Conservation Agency
- Alameda County Water District
- Contra Costa Water District
- East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD)
- Marina Coast Water District
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
- San Francisco Water
- Scotts Valley Water District
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Cal Water:
Gachina Landscape Management, an industry leader since 1988, partners with our clients to optimize irrigation management techniques to conserve this valuable resource. We have consistently scored within the top 40 in the state of California. Waterfluence calculates ongoing reports to large landscape sites comparing actual water use to a budget based on site-specific characteristics and real-time weather. Each site gets compared to peer sites with respect to how closely irrigation matches its water budget. Water budgets are designed to provide ample water for healthy and good-looking landscapes seeking to minimize water waste without compromising landscape appearance.
Contact us at (650) 853-0400 today to discuss water conservation techniques for your property.