Gachina Landscape Management provides its customers with the highest quality landscape services possible and offers its employees an opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. Our vision is to enrich the life of everyone and everything we touch. Our goal is to create and maintain vibrant, environmentally-friendly landscapes in harmony with the California climate for our customers.
Our services include:
- Landscape maintenance. Mowing, edging, pruning, fertilizing, and tree care are the core of our basic services. A well-kept landscape reflects positively on the property owner, whether it is a corporation, municipality, homeowners association, or individual. Year-round maintenance is a multi-faceted job that requires attention to detail.
- Landscape enhancement. Installing new landscapes or improving existing ones is an involved process that incorporates knowledge of soil conditions, plants and irrigation systems to produce inventive, aesthetically pleasing designs. Today’s concerns over budgets and water expenditures make thoughtful, ongoing landscape renovations more important than ever.
- Irrigation management. In this age of conservation, careful watering practices are absolutely essential. Water-controlling technology, which includes precision auditing to detect system inefficiencies, enables us to reduce consumption – in some cases by up to 60 percent – and cut expenditures without sacrificing the appearance of the landscape.
- Drought management. A lack of rain means preserving a property’s value by rethinking how landscapes are built and maintained. Our strategies for meeting the challenge of restrictions on water use include installing drought tolerant plants, mulch and debris management, upgrading systems with drip irrigation, and employing water retention measures.
- Water management and conservation. Skillful water usage becomes more imperative as the cost of water in California goes up. A plan for conservation begins with a ground-up evaluation of current watering practices and requirements. We often encourage investment in a modern irrigation system, the cost of which is offset by long-term savings and government rebates.
- Sustainable landscaping. Our staff implements sustainable techniques based on Bay Friendly principles. Sustainability is not limited to choosing the right plant material. Practices include turf conversions, the use of organic fertilizer, reclaimed water and sheet mulching. Our team of Bay Friendly certified employees design and install butterfly gardens and certified wildlife habitats. We utilize battery operated equipment, install native and drought tolerant plant material, and apply organic compost, earthworms and compost tea instead of synthetic fertilizers.
- Plant health care. Keeping plants healthy is a combination of art and science. To keep our clients’ plantings strong and healthy involves selecting the right plants, using integrated pest management and beneficial insects, organic fertilization, composting and deep root irrigation. Our seasonal plant health care programs are accomplished by integrating synthetic products with OMRI certified products wherever possible.
Contact us today to discuss your landscape requirements.