The amount of care and work put into a commercial landscape says a lot about the care and work that goes into the company or business that owns it. That’s why you always want to be sure that your landscape is looking its best. Gachina Landscape Management has 5 tips on how to make your Bay Area landscape look beautiful.
We build and maintain stunning landscapes for commercial properties, business parks and employee centers that encourage people to get outside and interact with nature. Our experts know how to create a sustainable, beautiful landscape.
Gachina has deep knowledge in landscape care
We have years of experience in caring for commercial landscapes and we want to share our knowledge with you. Here are 5 ways you can keep your landscape looking good:
- Update your irrigation system. No one wants a dead, dry landscape, nor do they want one that is drowning in an overabundance of water. A proper irrigation system should employ technology that waters plants and trees slowly and deeply and can monitor weather in real-time to predict how much water your landscape needs.
- Proper plant selection. Consider the climate, sun exposure and soil type of your landscape when choosing plant varieties. In the Bay area, plants that are drought resistant will do better than those that require high amounts of water. It’s also best to use native plants that have a high resistance to disease and pest infestations. Gachina will recommend plant material best suited for your property.
- Take care of your trees. A healthy, full grown tree can be a showstopper, but it takes work to get there. It starts by choosing the right place to plant your tree, and then fertilizing, watering and trimming the tree as it grows. Take care of your trees and they will grow to be beautiful additions to your landscape and your landscapes most valuable asset.
- Neat and clean appearance. It may seem obvious, but regular mowing, edging and general debris cleanup can make your landscape a lot more appealing. No one wants to walk through a landscape of overgrown grass and dead plant material!
- Partner with the right landscape professional. Our landscape professionals are committed to helping your landscape look its best. We are an award-winning landscape management company that prides itself on providing the finest care in the Bay Area while utilizing the latest in irrigation technology and sustainable practices.
Trust Gachina to take care of your commercial landscape
Gachina Landscape Management are experts when it comes to caring for landscapes at your commercial property, employee centers and business parks. These 5 tips are just some of the ways we can improve your landscape and have it looking its best. Click here to visit us online and request a quote or call us today at 650-853-0400 to speak with one of our experts.