Landscaping Contractors for Fremont Businesses
Are you a commercial business looking for experienced landscaping contractors in Fremont? Here is why Gachina Landscape Management has earned the trust of so many loyal clients day in and day out:
- Ongoing employee training. Gachina is proud to have a talented workforce in the field and at our offices. Employees sharpen their landscaping skills and update their knowledge through ongoing education. Affiliated groups such as the California Landscape Contractors Association and the Irrigation Association train our employees so we can provide our clients with the best landscaping services available in the Bay Area.
- Applied technology. As a leading landscaping contractor in Fremont, Gachina uses cutting-edge technology to reduce costs to customers and improve the health and appearance of plants, flowers, and grasses on each property we service. In our region, we introduced the use of Geographic Information Systems mapping that gives our clients informative visual images of their property. We’ve also been at the forefront of irrigation technology advances that reduce water usage by as much as 40 percent.
- Environmental commitment. The Gachina team understands that landscaping and awareness of the environment are closely linked. Services such as sustainable landscaping, water management, and the use of beneficial insects aim to use the planet’s resources responsibly. We even handle debris such as leaves and cuttings with an eye toward conservation.
How We Serve Our Fremont Clients
Gachina is a landscaping contractor for commercial clients in Fremont and around the Bay Area offering a range of services that include:
- Water management. An upgraded irrigation system that operates efficiently keeps landscapes lush and appealing while significantly cutting water usage. After a thorough review, our recommendations can range from system replacement to upgrades such as installing a drip system or rotary nozzles.
- Landscape maintenance. We provide regular care of the grounds on your property. Season after season, our crews will keep your lawns mowed and edged, shrubs trimmed, and plants fertilized. We can also refresh the look of your landscape with annual color plantings and frequently inspect and repair your irrigation system to minimize water waste.
- Water conservation. We specialize in assisting our clients so they can meet any conservation targets imposed by governmental agencies. Gachina can help you develop strategies for periods of drought by installing native plants, turf removal or reduction, and advanced water management techniques.
Scaling the Peak in Fremont
Gachina employees know Fremont as a growing city of nearly 250,000 people and home to many loyal clients. Hikers know Fremont for Mission Peak, one of the Bay Area’s best hiking experiences. The summit is more than 2,500 feet above sea level. At the top, a spectacular view of southern San Francisco Bay treats hikers. The Sierra Nevada is often visible in the distance.
The community of Niles, located in Fremont, is a well-known shopping district. Niles was home to Charlie Chaplin’s Essanay Studios and was the location for the filming of many silent movies. A famous railway takes passengers on scenic excursions into Niles Canyon and along Alameda Creek.
San Jose is also home to historic Mission San Jose. Today the adobe structure serves as St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Contact Fremont’s Leading Landscaping Contractor
Businesses and governmental entities increasingly seek the expertise of Fremont landscaping contractors to reduce water use and conserve resources. Gachina focuses on services that help the environment and offer value to our clients.
Call 650-853-0400 today to arrange for a Gachina Landscape Management professional to discuss your landscaping needs.