Professional Landscape Renovation in Milpitas
Landscape renovation for Milpitas businesses requires a professional contractor with knowledge of California’s environment and natural resources.
Gachina Landscape Management has 30 years of experience providing high-quality commercial services for clients such as estate owners, local governments, shopping centers, property managers, and homeowners associations.
Clients in Milpitas choose landscape renovation services from Gachina because of our commitment to:
- Green policies. Respect for the environment is at the root of all the services we offer and water conservation is our top priority. Through sustainable landscaping techniques, we can reduce your irrigation costs significantly.
- Employee training. Gachina’s staff includes experts in irrigation, landscape and environmental practices. Our technicians hold certifications through the California Landscape Contractors Association, ReScape California and many more.
- Partner relationships. Our network of business partners deepens our knowledge base by giving us access to various industry experts. Gachina is allied with partners such as Arborwell Professional Tree Management, HydroPoint Data Systems, Imperial Sprinkler Supply, and the Davey Tree Company.
How Gachina Renovates Landscapes
A typical project involving landscape renovation in Milpitas consists of:
- A comprehensive assessment. A Gachina professional devises a new plan for your property after studying its current condition. We often recommend techniques such as soil enhancements, turf conversions, and irrigation retrofits.
- Landscape conversion. An overhaul of your landscape is intended to conserve natural resources while improving the appearance of your property. Gachina Landscape specialists often suggest reducing lawns, installing native plants to save water, and redesigning the overall landscape.
- Irrigation upgrades. Watering systems often require improvements to maximize efficiency. We install smart irrigation controls that monitor weather and soil conditions, efficient drip lines and sprinklers, and GIS mapping technology that enable businesses such as yours to keep an attractive landscape even in the presence of drought.
- Ongoing maintenance includes weeding, edging, fertilizing, tree care, and the use of organic landscaping practices such as Integrated Pest Management (IPM). Gachina also maintains your irrigation system and makes repairs when needed (for an additional fee).
- Periodic re-evaluations. We conduct reviews several times a year to ensure your landscape always looks appealing to the public.
Prosperous Milpitas, a Crossroads City
Milpitas, a prosperous Bay Area community, is a Silicon Valley crossroads. Interstate Highways 880 and 680, along with the Southbay Freeway and a local expressway, are major regional traffic arteries. Many commuters know Milpitas only through their car windows, but 70,000 lucky residents choose to live here.
The aptly aimed Great Mall, one of the largest indoor shopping centers in northern California, is one reason many people travel to Milpitas. The mall is a former Ford Motor Company assembly plant that was known for its production of Mustang cars.
Ed Levin County Park draws hikers, bikers, and golfers to Milpitas, too. The park is also the site of several hang gliding launch sites. Members of the Wings of Rogallo hang gliding club take advantage of the park’s hills and excellent wind conditions to ride in the sky.
Call Gachina Today to Schedule a Consultation
Gachina Landscape Management crews can transform the look of your property through skillful landscape renovation. Milpitas clients include HOAs, corporate property managers, estate owners, and local governments.
Call 650-853-0400 today to arrange a meeting with one of our certified landscape professionals.
We provide our Landscape Renovation Services in these East Bay cities:
- Castro Valley
- Pleasant Hill
- San Leandro
- San Lorenzo
- San Ramon
- Union City
- Walnut Creek