Our Landscape Renovation Services Refresh the Look of Your Property
When the grounds of your property need more than simple maintenance to look lush and beautiful, you can trust Gachina’s landscape renovation services.
Our professionals offer a complete range of services that refresh your Bay Area property and make it more cost-effective to maintain. A well-executed landscape renovation can be a relatively inexpensive update to the appearance of a retail area, office park, or apartment complex.
Landscape Renovation Services from Gachina Landscape Management
- Turf renovation and reduction – compaction makes a lawn look tired, while reducing grass areas can save water.
- Improvement or replacement of irrigation systems – modern drip and matched precipitation spray heads use water more efficiently.
- Installation of hardscape elements – such as walkways, retaining walls, and patios makes your grounds more inviting.
- Conversion to a more drought-tolerant landscape – that includes less-thirsty native plants and shrubs.
Gachina provides landscape renovations for commercial customers in Atherton, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Redwood City, San Jose, and Santa Clara.
Why Periodic Landscape Renovation is Necessary
Landscapes are dynamic ecosystems. Constant change is unavoidable, even when you have your property diligently managed by professionals.
Every few years it may be necessary to step back and reassess how your grounds look. Here are some reasons your property may need landscape renovation from Gachina Landscape Management’s team:
- Surrounding conditions change. Neighboring trees that are trimmed, removed or grow alter the amount of sunlight a landscape receives. Plants that love the sun won’t thrive in a spot that has become shady.
- Plants reach the end of their lifespan. Even perennials don’t last forever. Every so often, full-scale plant replacement, beyond the scope of daily or seasonal maintenance, is needed.
- Changes in the weather. The recent California drought lasted several years and prompted many businesses and governmental entities to rethink their landscapes. Even a single year in which rainfall varies significantly from normal can affect the health of plants, shrubs and trees. A damaging storm may require major repairs to a landscape, too.
- You’ve changed your mind. Perhaps a property owner, customers or tenants have expressed an interest in switching up the look of a landscape. A few subtle tweaks can make a dramatic difference in the public’s perception of your business.
Is it time your property underwent a landscape renovation? A member of the Gachina Landscape Management team can help assess the condition of your grounds. Call 650-853-0400 today or contact us online.
We provide landscape management services to the following areas:
|Burlingame||Foster City||Mountain View||San Carlos||Union City|
|Cupertino||Hayward||Palo Alto||San Jose||Walnut Creek|
|Daly City||Livermore||Pleasanton||San Ramon|
|Danville||Martinez||Redwood City||Silicon Valley|
|Emeryville||Morgan Hill||San Bruno||Sunnyvale|