We’ll Assist You with Commercial Water Rebates
Gachina Landscape Management can help your company take advantage of commercial water rebates that make long-term water conservation investments more affordable.
Several water agencies in the Bay Area offer the rebates. Depending on the scope of a particular conservation project, rebates can add up to thousands of dollars. Your company must apply to the agency for commercial water rebates before the project begins.
The staff at Gachina assists companies to pursue these rebates by suggesting projects that qualify, speeding the application process, providing professional installation services, and facilitating a final inspection.
We’ll also make certain that you don’t overlook any opportunities for your company to receive rebates. In some cases, more than one agency pays a rebate for a single project.
Save Water, Help the Earth
Local water agencies provide commercial water rebates for two basic types of projects:
- Installation of drought-tolerant landscaping and turf replacement. Removing lawn and planting less-thirsty native plants, shrubs and ground cover can significantly lower water usage. Alternatives to lawns typically cost less to maintain, too.
In addition to saving water, planting drought-tolerant landscapes offers other earth-friendly benefits like:
- Enhanced habitats for beneficial insects and native wildlife
- Lower nutrient requirements allowing us to employ natural methods of fertilization, and
- Reduced need for pest control.
- Irrigation upgrades. Replacing wasteful watering systems with modern irrigation technology can reduce water usage by as much as 70 percent. Among the possible improvements:
- Matching precipitation rate rotating sprinkler nozzles that reduce wasteful runoff
- Drip lines
- Smart controllers that take into account weather conditions, and
- GIS mapping that aids in mapping and redesigning irrigation systems.
Other projects for which rebates are available include converting to gray water irrigation, rainwater catchment, and downspout diversion.
Agencies that Offer Commercial Water Rebates
Gachina Landscape Management works alongside these agencies to obtain commercial water rebates for our clients:
- Alameda County Water District
- Bay Area Water Supply and Conservation Agency
- Contra Costa Water District
- East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Marina Coast Water District
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
- San Francisco Water
- Scotts Valley Water District
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
Gachina Landscape Management is a full-service landscape contractor for commercial customers in the cities of Oakland, Hayward, Monterey, and Redwood City, and throughout the Bay Area.
If you want more information on commercial water rebates, call 650-853-0400 today to talk with a Gachina Landscape Management customer representative.
We provide landscape management services to the following areas:
|Burlingame||Foster City||Mountain View||San Carlos||Union City|
|Cupertino||Hayward||Palo Alto||San Jose||Walnut Creek|
|Daly City||Livermore||Pleasanton||San Ramon|
|Danville||Martinez||Redwood City||Silicon Valley|
|Emeryville||Morgan Hill||San Bruno||Sunnyvale|