Loyal customers are the lifeblood of Gachina Landscape Management. Strong working relationships have fueled our growth from a two-person operation in 1988 to today’s 350-employee corporation. We consider every project a new opportunity to delight customers with our ability to create inviting landscapes that are as beautiful as they are practical.
A look at our customers:
- Commercial office parks, corporate campuses and facilities. Public perception is critically important to a business. We create a cheerful environment for employees and leave a positive impression on the general public with manicured walkways, lovely flower gardens and well-maintained trees. Our professionals frequently monitor properties to make certain focal areas are neat and clean and plantings are healthy and attractive.
- Homeowner, condominium and apartment communities. Lovely landscapes stabilize and even increase property values. Our professionals are accustomed to working closely with HOA boards and property managers in order to deliver a look that appeals to prospective tenants while offering current tenants a tranquil, well-ordered setting they can appreciate. As with all our customers, our staff is available 24 hours a day for landscaping, water and arborist emergencies.
- Retail shopping centers. Shopping is more pleasant when attractive, natural surroundings are part of the experience. Our crews do their award-winning work unobtrusively, making every effort to accommodate the heavy foot and vehicle traffic that is common to retail centers. Our partnerships with parking lot and janitorial companies offer great overall value for property managers.
- Estates. Estate grounds should be worthy of the magnificent homes they surround. Our expertise in drought management maximizes the appearance of every residential project we undertake, without wasting water. Consideration of the homeowner is also a priority – maintenance is scheduled when it is least disruptive. Seasonal flower design and planting ensures estate grounds look well-cared for all year round.
- Municipalities and schools. Public entities everywhere in California face budget pressures and liability concerns. We help cities and schools reduce expenses with water-saving measures and sustainable landscaping practices while minimizing liability. We maintain beautiful public spaces that both residents and students can enjoy and be proud of.
Contact us today to discuss your landscape requirements.