Our Internship Program provides students with a “hands-on” experience in the landscape industry. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience many aspects of how a full service commercial landscape company operates. We offer three different internship programs, our Rotation Program is the most popular, as it gives students an overall view of the company.
Option #1 – Rotation Program
We recommend this program for students who are new to the industry or haven’t participated in a previous internships. The 10-12 week summer program will include:
- 3-4 weeks Landscape Maintenance – Account Management
- 3-4 weeks Irrigation Service and Troubleshooting
- 3-4 weeks Landscape Enhancements – Project Management
- Water Management Services
- Sustainable Landscape & Plant Health Care Services
- Corporate Support Training Day
- Business Development
- Special Projects are assigned as available
- Management Training and Outings as scheduled
Option #2 – Customized Program
This program is best for students who have had previous work or internship experience and wish to focus on a particular area of interest. Students will spend the majority of their internship in one particular department or function, but will also have the opportunity to gain some experience in other areas of the company.