Landscape Rebate Program
Do you wish you could reduce water use on your commercial property? Are you ready to rip out your lawn or convert your high water use landscape into a more sustainable, low water use, drought-resistant design? Convert your landscape, upgrade irrigation equipment, or add rainwater capture for thousands less. Valley Water’s Landscape Rebate Program offers help for San Jose Bay Area, Palo Alto, Burlingame, Pleasanton, Hayward, Fremont, Livermore, and Walnut Creek area businesses.
How Much Can You Save with the Bay Area Landscape Rebate Program?
Valley Water offers landscape rebates up to $3,000 for single-family residential sites and multi-family properties of 4 or fewer units and up to $50,000 for commercial/multi-family sites of 5+ units. In cost-sharing areas, rebates may be even higher. Sustainable landscape conversion and rainwater capture rebates within cost-sharing agencies offer an additional $2,000 for single-family residential sites and multi-family properties of 4 or fewer units, and $15,000 for commercial/multi-family sites of 5+ units, for a maximum rebate up to $5,000 and $65,000 respectively.
What Waterwise Landscape Improvements Qualify for Rebates?
- Converting water-intensive lawns to low-water, drought-tolerant plants – even partial lawn conversions of at least 75 square feet qualify
- Changing overhead sprinklers to in-line, low-volume drip irrigation
- Upgrading approved, high-efficiency, water-saving irrigation equipment
- Integrating weather-based smart controllers, rain sensors, and leak detection
- Installing a rainwater capture system such as rain barrels, cisterns, and rain gardens
Don’t Miss Out – Landscape Rebates Available Through 6/30/2023 – or Until Funds Disappear
Apply for rebates for landscaping projects you’re ready to tackle now (minimums apply). You must receive approval before beginning your landscape project to qualify. Then apply for future projects until you reach the rebate cap. The Gachina Landscape Management team is here to help you through the process. We can assist with:
- Planning your redesign
- Applying for rebates
- Completing pre-inspections
- Meeting compliance guidelines for qualifying products/plants
- Gaining approval for rebates
- Tracking projects
- Submitting post-inspection documentation at project completion
- Taking advantage of every possible rebate opportunity for commercial landscape and irrigation upgrades
The Gachina Landscape Management team is here to help you plan your redesign, apply for rebates, complete pre-inspections, meet compliance guidelines for qualifying products/plants, gain approval for rebates, track projects, submit post-inspection documentation at project completion, and take advantage of every possible rebate dollar.
Save water and money. Make the most of available landscape rebate programs now with help from Gachina Landscape Management. Contact us at 650-853-0400 to learn more about Bay Area landscape rebates and incentives or to schedule a consultation about upgrading your commercial landscape to a more sustainable, waterwise design today.