Our Affiliations Help Grow Our Business
Relationships are the seeds from which Gachina Landscape Management’s success throughout the Bay Area grows.
With strong ties to various partner organizations as well as our clients, our company is able to provide unsurpassed service born from our deep roots in the community. Gachina’s affiliations with marketing, management and financial consultants help us run our company more efficiently.
Additional affiliations allow us to promote high standards of customer service. Training and certification through our affiliates make it possible for Gachina employees to provide clients with state-of-the-art expertise in water conservation, plant and tree care, sustainable landscaping and organic practices.
Our affiliations also demonstrate to clients the company’s willingness to expand its base of knowledge via highly regarded outside sources.
Gachina Landscape Management’s associations with a wide-ranging group of local and national affiliates become even more valuable as our industry becomes more aware of the environmental ramifications of landscaping in the 21st century.
A Look at Some of Our Affiliations
Here is a brief overview of some of Gachina Landscape Management’s affiliations and certifications:
- California Landscape Contractors Association. CLCA offers certifications for landscape technicians and information for consumers on making the right contractor choices. CLCA’s goal is to support the work of its members in creating beautiful, enduring landscapes that improve the quality of life for both people and animals. Through the CLCA, Gachina’s technicians are Landscape Industry Certified, and several Gachina employees have earned the advanced designation of Certified Landscape Technician, or CLT, in the fields of irrigation, maintenance, hardscape, and installation. As an integral member of the Central Coast, East Bay and San Francisco chapters of the CLCA, Gachina has assisted in in creating the organization’s training programs. Our employees continually improve their landscaping expertise and skills through professional CLCA certifications, and frequently participate as judges in various events sponsored by the organization.
- National Association of Landscape Professionals. NALP provides training and information on landscaping practices that preserve the environment. NALP is committed to helping its members achieve success by providing access to the best ideas and practices in the landscape industry. Founder John Gachina held NALP’s highest certification, that of Certified Landscape Professional, or CLP.
- US Green Building Council. The USGBC advocates for environmentally responsible building and construction practices. The coalition developed the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification program, which sets environmental compatibility standards for new and existing buildings. LEED-certified buildings use less water and energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Because resources are used more efficiently, a LEED building saves money, too. LEED standards also apply to the landscaping industry – a LEED Green Associate is on the Gachina staff.
- Irrigation Association. The IA educates and certifies dealers, distributors and contractors on irrigation technologies, water conservation, and efficient water management. Gachina’s staff includes Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditors, or CLIA, and a Certified Irrigation Technician, or CIT.
- ReScape California. An education and training group that seeks to replace wasteful landscaping practices with methods that conserve water and increase biodiversity. ReScape California promotes the Bay Friendly rating system for determining the impact of a particular landscape on the environment. Gachina employs several landscape professionals who utilize beneficial Bay Friendly principles, including reduction of waste, pollution, energy and water usage as well as wildlife habitat creation, in their sustainable landscaping practices for our clients.
Work With Us to Change the California Landscape
Gachina Landscape Management is actively involved in the affiliations that help us do our job better. Call 866-571-1758 today to talk to one of our customer representatives about partnering with the landscaping professionals at Gachina team.